View Single Post
Old 07-18-2022, 08:47 PM   #8
rohrmann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12947
Quote:
Originally Posted by KausalityKid View Post
Thanks to all, and I can respond to every one of you but that would be extremely redundant. I guess since you guys have the same model as I do, do you also have two black tank buttons on the inside panel? If so, which one really indicates what’s in my single black tank, black tank 1 or black tank 2?

I Will try everything suggested and I’m sure that will solve my problems. However, I think Keystone should’ve put the indicators how much was in the tank on the same damn side that you emptied them. Plus, I had no clue about a second grey tank. If you go read the specs on that year and model it says one gray tank and one black tank.

Oh, does the second gray tank, Like the other one is supposed to do, empties into the black tank first?

The specs only give you the total gallons of grey water, not broken down to how much in each tank. Our rig has a grey tank and a galley tank but specs 93 gallons of grey, but it really has a 53 gallon grey tank and a 40 gallon galley tank. You rig will probably have a grey tank that has the same gallons as your black tank and how ever many gallons remain will be what your galley tank holds. Also, if you ever wonder why you can't fill your fresh tank with as many gallons of water as the specs say, subtract the water heater tank size of gallons from the specs and you will be very close to what the actual fresh tank holds.
rohrmann is offline   Reply With Quote