View Single Post
Old 07-18-2022, 07:24 PM   #7
Foldbak
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30417
Quote:
Originally Posted by KausalityKid View Post
Thanks to all, and I can respond to every one of you but that would be extremely redundant. I guess since you guys have the same model as I do, do you also have two black tank buttons on the inside panel? If so, which one really indicates what’s in my single black tank, black tank 1 or black tank 2?

I Will try everything suggested and I’m sure that will solve my problems. However, I think Keystone should’ve put the indicators how much was in the tank on the same damn side that you emptied them. Plus, I had no clue about a second grey tank. If you go read the specs on that year and model it says one gray tank and one black tank.

Oh, does the second gray tank, Like the other one is supposed to do, empties into the black tank first?

I dont have the same model but I do have 2 black tank sensors and buttons but only 1 black tanks. Those macerator pumps can create quite a bit of pressure. IF you saw the hose move I have to believe something was going through it. By the time you ran 100 feet into the woods it could have shot pretty far! Look again?