Old 03-02-2016, 10:10 AM   #13
MARK A
Montana Master

M.O.C. #18157
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Kampn

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Hedgehog

It seems like they replaced the heated floor with the tablet that controls everything. I have a early 2016 legacy with the sucky heated floor
x2 Hedgehog. That's exactly what I noticed too. The tablet is part of the "On Command" system. I've only had our 2016 3000RE a few weeks, so I'm not sure if I like the On Command system yet or not. One thing that I know I don't like is that it doesn't have the switches for 99% of things. This means that you have to open the app either on your phone, or in the control center, log in your code, scroll to the light you want to turn on, and then press the button. It's a pita for sure! But on the flip side, its nice that you can use your phone to open slides, raise and lower the landing legs (front only) and flip on outside lights when you're already outside. In a perfect world I would have liked to had the switches AND the On Command system, that would have been very handy indeed. So.. did you get the short end of the stick getting the not so heated floors instead? Only time will tell! :-)
I wondered about those very things when the dealer was showing me hoping I'd wait and buy a late 2016 instead of the one we got. The future connectivity problems, and hardware issues I wasn't interested.

Mark
MARK A is offline   Reply With Quote