View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 05:25 PM   #6
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We are on our second Montana. The first was a 06 3400 and the present one is a 13 3402 which is a very similar floor plan. We are long timers and do many, many miles a year.

The 2006 3400 served us well as is the 2103 3402 Big Sky. The wife picked these floor plans as according to her tape measure the floor plan provided the most counter space and inside storage. Problems sure you have been around RV'ing long enough to unders tand it is industry wide.

The tire problem is also industry wide but Montana is doing better now days. The 13 3402 Big sky was OEM with G614 Goodyears.

As pointed out the 3400 is no longer made but the 3400 is for all purposed the same floor plan. I could never understand why they made both. The Everest is also no longer produced.IMO the Everest was a near duplicate of the Montana line but the "Everest" name was not a good seller.

Both the 3400 and the 3402 have the W/D ins the pantry closet to the right of the entry door. We had the splendide W/D in both units.It does take away some floor space in the pantry but we added shelving above the W/D and it works out.The location of the W/D was a primary selling point for the 3400 and the 3402. The W/D in the wardrobe was a complete turn off for us.Good luck

On edit I assume you are from Butler. PA.New Castle, PA is my hometown but we now live in Ohio. We have family in Butler.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote