View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 05:50 PM   #18
PSFORD99
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9051
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by richfaa

Just for the record.In the 10 years we have had our two Montana's our experience with Keystone /Montana has been 100 % positive. Dealers, Service center, service techs and the many Montana folks at all levels of the organization.

The problem is my two Montana's have had very high failure rate that no one else on this forum has experienced. Rich and Montana just do not gel.
i followed you, and DeanVP with your Montana problems. Its unfortunate some of the things you two have dealt with.Have not heard much from Dean on RvNet, I believe he still has his 3400RL.

You mention not overfilling, its crazy we have overfilled the grey tank 2-3 times, to the point it backed up in the shower. I never leave the valves open on either the galley or grey tanks. I usually dump all the tanks every 4-5 days, but on occasion as said we have overfilled the grey tank. I have traveled with full tanks to get somewhere to dump, and in the nearly 9 years with my 2008 3400RL not a tank issue. As said its crazy one will have problems, and others don't.

Sorry to hear yet another tank failure, and sorry to hear what sounds like you being done with Montana, good luck with your next choice.
PSFORD99 is offline   Reply With Quote