View Single Post
Old 09-25-2022, 06:18 PM   #12
Ttman
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #26744
Mi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joint Venture II View Post
After traveling across the country and especially Indiana on I70 I have decided I need to do something to help the trailer ride better. Been looking at a MORryde Rubber Pin Box and their independent suspension system. What is the general opinion of MORryde products and are there other offerings that will smooth out the ride and eliminate "chucking" and improve the trailer ride?
I use the Gen-Y Executive Torsion Flex 5th Wheel Pin Box and I love it! I also upgraded the equalizer from standard metal one to Road Armour shock absorbing equalizer and together they took away most of the chucking and porpoising from our 5th wheel. Our camper came with shocks but they are at such a flat angle, I don’t think they help much so I’m still going to add some Sumo spring dampeners to hopefully help tame it even more.

There will always be some chucking and porpoising but it was night and day difference for our 2002 3280RL Montana, being towed with a 2009 Ford F-250 4x4 single rear wheel short bed truck just by adding the Gen-Y pin box. Notable difference when the Road Armour was added as well.
Ttman is offline   Reply With Quote