View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 07:24 AM   #19
Montana_6085
Established Member

M.O.C. #6085
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by sreigle

Brad and Dory, congratulations on ordering the new Montana!

Shane, you're not the first to be misled by a dealer. I hope you will not let the exposure of that dealer's lies to you keep you from participating in this forum. This forum is here to help others. I hope this thread has served that purpose.

Just an FYI. Montana does not do custom floorplans. A new 3295RK would bring right around $55-62k, full retail, depending on options. That's a rough estimate based on our having ordered a new Montana in the past few months and having seen the prices on all models.

Also, I've asked three different Keystone execs about Everest vs. Montana, over the past two years. All three told me they have the same bottom line budget. The Everest puts more into eye candy. The Montana puts more into construction quality. For example, the Everest does not have attic vents to vent moisture. The Montana does. Also look closely wherever you can see the construcion quality. Also, the Cambridge, Everest, and Montana were all on the market at the same time. That makes it pretty clear the Everest did not replace the Cambridge. What your salesman may have been told is some of the features of the Cambridge are being incorporated into the Everest and some into the Montana.

Good luck selling your rig.
Actually, the Everest does have attic vents. They also offer dual pane windows. One must never take the brochures for being the end all to be all when it comes to facts about any of the RVs that any manufacture makes. When we interested in the Everest, I talked to the factory and there isn't anything that the Montan offers that one can not get on any Everest.

GQ
Montana_6085 is offline   Reply With Quote