View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 06:13 AM   #7
fernsco
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #8144
So this is our second trip out in the new Montana and now the bathroom GFI does not work which of course means no outlet in the bedroom works to include the tv. I did remove both GFIs and checked to insure all wires are tight. We are in a campground with 50 amp so I know it is not a "step down" problem. Guess next step is to replace both GFI units or have the dealer do it under warranty.

As far as the A/C, until my Jayco vent covers come in people on other threads talk about, I blocked off to vents in the living area to direct more air into the bedroom. Not knowing much about A/C, the bedroom duct is the last one on the line, but alot of cold air bypasses that vent and drifts off into the ether zone I think. I took a wad of tin foil and created a block after that last duct so more comes out in the bedroom. Is this a good or bad thing? Is there a return flow that I am not aware off that I may damage??

As always, thanks for the replies. Other than the above two issues we love our new second home. Next time out we head for the mountains. I wanted a flat, easy drive this go-round.
fernsco is offline   Reply With Quote