View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 06:13 AM   #1
tweber502
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13660
White Springs/Lake City Florida

I am debating whether to accept a job offer in White Springs Fl. If I do then Dea and I would most likely put all of our furniture and nonessential belongings into storage, rent out the house and move to Florida and live in the Montana. We have been considering this anyway and fortunately this job offer surprised us in a good way! it's almost a no-brainer considering we would be moving to a MUCH warmer climate and being offered a sizeable increase in salary. There are several RV parks in the area and my BIG question is has anyone stayed in this area and could you recommend a park to live in? I have researched the parks on RV Park Reviews and have read reviews, all with differing opinions. The new job would be located just north of White Springs on HWY 41. I would be willing to consider places in White Springs, around Jasper or even south to the Lake City area. Any recommendations, suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. This is a new adventure for us which is actually a little unnerving when thinking about it to say the least! We would, however be able to save a great deal of money which would allow us to retire much earlier than once expected. Again thanks in advance for any input. Tim
tweber502 is offline   Reply With Quote