Thread: Considering
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 08:32 AM   #1
paiceman

M.O.C. #18904
Considering

Hi

New to this forum but not to RVing, been doing it for 45 years. Almost all of it in various Airstreams.

We are in the process of considering a 5th wheel, and therefore I've joined several 5th wheel dedicated forums to gleen as much information as possible.

Our consideration comes from the changes we've made in our travel and our travel plans. In the past we would camp one or two nights and move on, never spending more that a few nights in anyone location. Last year we traveled to FL for two months in the winter, loved it. This coming year we plan on two to four months, yes we aleady have a spot as we own an RV site now.

With the changes noted and in considering our travel companions, the two Labradors pictured, which are both Certified Therapy Dogs, a larger living area is what will probably move us in the direction of a 5th wheel. Montana's are high on the list as our Luxe, and Mobile Suites.

I can repair a lot of what goes wrong, but prefer to not have things go wrong, which I realize is a dream in the RV world. So, any thoughts, comments would be appreciated as we love our Airstream now, a 2017 Classic but at best it gives us about 100SF to live in.

Thank You

Our Best

Bud
paiceman is offline   Reply With Quote