Thread: Woodall's
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 03:21 PM   #4
Montana Rog
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6103
I mostly use my laptop. Where ever we want to go, I look it up on the internet for campgrounds, and I find anything I want to know about the campground facilities in that area. I always get places with Wi-Fi, so I am able to find the next place. Right now I am in Cut and Shoot Texas. Found it on the internet. it's a great place! Not many places honor Good Sam for more than a few days. If you stay a month, everybody seems to pay the same price, not matter what club or organization you belong to. Sometimes, the internet photos look really nice. You get to a place and it's a dump, with lots of permanent campers that are pretty delapitated, and the owners go to work every morning, or just sit around and stare at you. I think they take the pictures when it's all nice and green and all the trash is covered with grass. We are starting to get smarter, and only rent a site for one or two days, and look the area over, and sometimes there are better places close by. I guess I went on long enough about the "Book". Although I do own one also! Rog
Montana Rog is offline   Reply With Quote