View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 10:11 AM   #1
Montana_2872
Established Member

M.O.C. #2872
2006 3400 RL Interior Colors Changed & A/C?

Has Keystone changed the interior colors for the 2006 models. When we saw the trailer before ordering it, the carpet was a solid beige. The curtains were green with a soft burgandy color. We just got the 3400 yesterday and the carpeting is beige with a fleck of green and burgandy in it and the curtains are green and gold. The colour we ordered was Spruce. We saw the carpeting with the flecks in it on a 2004 model but not in the 2005. Also, the gold/green curtains were in the 2004 model but not the 2005. Our model is a 2006. I was told by the dealer that there were no changes in the 2006 so I was expecting a solid beige carpting with curtains that were green/soft burgandy. Also, the carpeting in the bedroom goes right up to the shower door whereas the 2005 shows it should be linoleum. It is brutally hot today and wondered how long it would take for the A/C to cool down the whole trailer? We just have the one A/C in the living room. I had to leave because of the heat and plan on going back tonight to finish putting in all my supplies. Any and all comments would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Heather and Rick
Montana_2872 is offline   Reply With Quote