View Single Post
Old 10-24-2020, 03:14 PM   #6
SandyRV
Established Member

M.O.C. #27374
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchmenSport View Post
Welcome and congrats on your new purchase. We have the MHC 375FL which also has the second access door on the opposite side, but no loft above the master bedroom. We have really enjoyed the door on the opposite side, because of the way we park at home and then we can face either direction at a campground.

The difference between the FL374 and Fl375 is the 375 has a residential refrigerator and an inverter plus 2 batteries. Looks like the difference between the 376FL and 377FL is the residential refrigerator too. Identical floor plan between the 374 and 375, and between the 376 and 377.

You have selected a really great floor plan. That front living room is absolutely magnificant on these units. And the open feeling between living room and kitchen is so nice. Plus air flow is much better on the upper level and the lower level with no wall's closing off a bathroom and bedroom.

Again, congrats on your new purchase and hope you have opportunity to use it right away. We use ours in our driveway almost all year round when not on the road. We haven't slept in the house since the end of February this year. I still say we bought this house so we could live in the camper.

Again, congrats, and happy camping!
I told my husband that we should camp in our driveway once in a while. We are going to camp in it at a KOA the first night which is our wedding anniversary weekend! Can't wait!!!
SandyRV is offline   Reply With Quote