Thread: "Protection"
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 04:04 AM   #37
Phil P
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11206
Quote:
Originally Posted by topjustice View Post
Sorry but everything you said is wrong. I don't mean to insult you but please consult an expert on these matter if you believe what you say is true.

Hi

If you have the money to try and correct this then get started the states of Nevada, Colorado and New Mexico have been reported extensively on how the police cause you time and money doing just what I said. I did not get that information from the internet where a lot of stuff is totally wrong.

Run a search on “legal highway robbery” then do you research to verify what you find.

The police can violate your rights all they want when you are standing on the side of the road and any action by you to correct this violation of your rights will only cause you more problems. The only place you can object forcibly to you right being violated is in front of a judge.

All the officer has to do is make the statement he believes you have committed some kind of crime. This gives the officer the authority to detain you until the investigation shows otherwise or in the case of seizer of your property until you prove you have not committed a crime.

I didn’t say it was right I said it happens and refusing to let the officer search in the states mentioned can cost you.

Phil P
If you get a page not available then remove the "s" after HTTP