View Single Post
Old 10-06-2022, 09:29 AM   #11
Lee-CI
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30262
Quote:
Originally Posted by New 2022 Montana Owner View Post
My original post, although not mentioned, implied that I needed to raise the jack legs to transport the camper.

Update
The controller needs to have a voltage check confirmed before Lippert will diagnose the display module as faulty and send a new one so that issue is still being resolved. I need to locate the solar shut off / disconnect switch before I can proceed

However, the discussion did lead me to being able to manually operate the jack legs so that it can be transported to a facility for repair.

Thank you for the assistance
Glad you got it sorted out enough to at least get your jack legs retracted manually. As Daryle stated, the Lippert Now app is a wealth of knowledge at one's finger tips.

Don't know which solar package you have, but on the lower end units such as ours, there isn't a switch to secure the solar power. The leads would have to be removed from the MPPT controller. Be careful as you would be dealing with live voltage.

If you could, set up a signature line from the User CP so that additional questions / suggestions can be readily answered. Good luck and let us know how you come out. There is a link on the brown banner bar near the top of the forum page.
Lee-CI is offline   Reply With Quote