View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 09:32 PM   #2
Montana Man
Montana Master

M.O.C. #21963
I've got the same problem. It was caused by staples poking through and gouging the floor as it slides in and out. Be aware the root problem may be in the slide, causing the gouges and not just a floor that needs replacing. Removing the slide may be required. I was out of warranty of course. I'm surprised you got the OK for warranty as the usual denial is debris in the way.

My first concern is CW doing the work. Doing the repair requires surgery to do it right. The quality of repair is always dependent upon the skill level of the person doing the work. Good repairmen work at bad shops and bad repairmen work at good shops. My advice would be to find a shop that only does repairs, not a dealer. Then I would have enough dialogue with them to get a good feel for their work, or walk. Congratulations on getting the factory to own up for the repair.