View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 01:27 AM   #6
Phil P
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11206
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by DarMar

First of all I am sorry for your situation. That said perhaps a bit more of the blame should be put on Adventure RV for not fixing the problem in the first go around which Keystone paid for in good faith.
Hi

I differ from this opinion. Keystone doesn’t audit their dealers and they don’t cross reference warranty problems with their RV’s or the repeated problems with a dealer. Keystone accepts no responsibility for the condition of or the competency of their dealer’s service department but still requires you to use the selling dealer. This information came from the of head customer service at Keystone.

Keystones only interest in a dealer is their sales record not their service record. My selling dealer did not have a single RV trained technician on staff except for the service manager. When I pointed this out to the head of customer service at Keystone he showed no interest in this fact. When I provide several VIN numbers of trailers some of which Keystone had to transport back to the factory for repair I was told “we don’t cross reference those things”.

Maybe you now understand why I will not ever purchase another Thor product.

Phil P
If you get a page not available then remove the "s" after HTTP
Phil P is offline   Reply With Quote