View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 07:18 AM   #3
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
There is no company anymore, that I know of, that the Quality Control is what it used to be! They are all out to make the items as fast and as low of overhead as they can get. I don't blame any company for this but there is a limit to this and when the product comes out with inferior quality or workmanship then they need to step back and take a look at what they are doing-- Right or Wrong-- and correct any problems that may be occuring.
Sure wish you guys were going to be at the Fall Rally and express this to the Customer Service and Administrators of the Montana Divisiom of Keystone during our sessions with them! If you don't mind, I'll be printing these comments out and presenting them to them at the Rally. If you prefer me not doing this, PM me and let me know your thoughts on it! I may not have to present these because I know that they read the MOC site and do listen to us on things that have been brought up in the past few years. We'll see what they have to say on this subject at the Rally!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote