View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 05:03 AM   #34
CampingCrazyShirley
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6271
I'll post here as well about the new changes. Ours just came in on Wednesday and I went to get a preview yesterday afternoon. We ordered the 3500RL. It seems as thought the largest complaint is about the fridge...me included. However, upon seeing the fridge, I am inclined to agree with some others that it does break up the wood somewhat and matches the other applicances and so therefore, it looks fine. Yes, it will show fingerprints and dirt easier. But, all in all, it does look good. The next concerns seem to be the darker cabinets. I am one who prefers a little darker wood anyway, so the change was a benefit to me. Don't freak out, as the wood is not DARK and doesn't make the camper feel closed in and dark. I would have to say the wood have a slight cherry feel to it now vs the light oak. Again, it is not a dark cherry. The lighter countertop is very nice, and looks good with the changes in carpet and wood. The darker hardware looks fabulous. Gives it a richer look with the cabinets. Carpet is great. Looks much nicer with the fabric and walls. The changes are very very nice. I was pleased with the changes and frankly, happy about the carpet, countertops and cabinets. The vinyl floor is darker than before, however, with the change in carpet, it looks fine. It may not suit some people, but it does go with the other changes quite well. I found it appealing. If I can figure a way to post pictures of the inside I will when we go back. Otherwise, I know I can email pictures to those who would be interested.
CampingCrazyShirley is offline   Reply With Quote