Old 10-26-2006, 03:23 AM   #32
Driftwoodgal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5446
Send a message via AIM to Driftwoodgal
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Montana Sky
Colleen,
In my opinion, I do not think the new wall color or wood makes the coach "look darker". I actually like the darker wood, thought it adds a touch of class to the Montana. I have been looking at the KZ Escalade, Elite Suite by Double Tree, and the Excel Limited and all 3 offer Cherry Wood. Each of them had different appliance covers, 1 had wood panel on fridge, 1 had black panel on fridge, and 1 had stainless steel. No matter which panel was in the coach, the cherry wood was really nice. Still had an open feeling to them.
We all have our likes and dislikes that is why there are so many different makes and models out there. We looked at Alpenlite and a Presidential that had similar floors plans to the 3400. They had the cherry wood in them making it seem darker to me. We came back to the Montana because we liked the lighter wood. It is hard to tell from the pictures how much darker the wood is. I haven't seen a picture of the carpet so no comment.

I would be upset if I had walked into a Montana on the lot and then went into the dealership and put in my custom order, only to have it arrive with the changes. Something about that word "Custom" order makes me think it will be what I ordered.

For the folks that have one on order, I hope you get your "Custom" order.
Driftwoodgal is offline   Reply With Quote