View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 02:52 PM   #24
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Re the pictures. You can see very little of the wood on our fridge doors. It's covered with pictures of the grandkids, as you suggested.

I appear to be in the minority. I think I'd like the black doors. As someone else said, it would match the MW and the oven, just like in our stick home. Besides, with the richer wood in the rest of the coach the oak on the fridge would not look good at all. I'm not sure I care for the lighter counter top, however.

Some may remember my rant about getting a new Montana with "black" hardware. Well, it's grown on me and now I'm glad we have the "Venetian Bronze" hardware.

I don't care for the linoleum in the new ones and am glad we got the lighter flooring. I would like to have the new carpet that would hide spots much better than our solid color carpet.

Someone mentioned the double dip on the counter edges. Ours has that and I don't find it a problem at all. In fact, it looks rather nice.

Ours has the new faucet with the pullout head and pushbutton spray all in one unit. I really like that.

I guess we all have different preferences and beauty remains in the eye of the beholder. And, as noted, Montana remains the best bang for the buck on the RV market, in my opinion.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote