View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 08:26 AM   #13
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Blamb,

After reading Bill's reply, I got to worrying that maybe we were giving you our solutions, and trying to get you to conform to our life styles.

Speaking just for myself here, it is never my intention by my comments/suggestions/posts, etc. to get others to live my lifestyle. Goodness, the fact that we are all different is what makes life so interesting.

I believe in my heart that all the posts/replies to this thread were suggestions, and ideas to help.

We all know your saga, and from where I am sitting you are doing a pretty darn good job of this transition. I can see that you ask, listen, contemplate the responses and then apply the suggestions as they seem to apply to your life. You have come a LONG WAY BABY!! and, in just a short time period.

Our comments, that we can go 15 days, or 5 days or however long, with 60 gallons of fresh water, we are only trying to show that it is possible, and to encourage you. If I know something is possible, even if a bit on the tough side, that is encouragement enough to get me all fired up and ready to conquer and divide.

You keep asking questions and you keep learning, you are doing great!
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote