Thread: Puppies!
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 03:01 PM   #5
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Everyone of our dogs has locked/unlocked our doors at one time or another. Fortunately we have always had a set of keys with us. Plus I have a spare set located outside the truck just in case we lose the sets we carry. One day Mary Kay went to the truck while I was doing something else. She had forgotten to take her keys with her and did not remember the spare set hidden on the truck. Fortunately she was able to coax one of the boys to step on the lock/unlock button one more time. Only took her about 4 or 5 minutes.

I keep thinking about fabricating some type of covering platform so the dogs don't open or close the locks. But is one of those things I just think about! By the way these buttons can be even more dangerous. One time Bandit stepped on the window UP button while he was still in the window opening. I just happened to be standing next to the door and was able to get the window down before it chocked him! Very scary! Perhaps I should do more than just think about it!! Later, Dennis.
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote