Thread: 3400 RL
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2004, 08:21 AM   #28
t1mrtork
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #1744
Send a message via MSN to t1mrtork
Tom, we bought our 3400 in june and have spent a month and half in it already and we just love the lay out also. Alot of room and very nice when you are entertaining other couples to be working in the kitchen with all the countertop and still be part of whats going on. We have been pulling ours with our 94 2500 chevy diesel and it has been doing suprisingly well. We just picked up our 2005 chevy 3500 dually crew cab 2 wheel drive with the duramax. I only have 200 miles on it yet and will not have the hitch put in until next week. But running empty in some high winds lately I have already noticed a big difference in how the truck does not move around in a cross wind. We plan on traveling alot cross country and wanted the wider stance. But from what I can tell the 2500 would work just fine also and be easier to park for most people. The dually width was not as much of a concern with us as we kept our 94 to drive on a daily basis. Have fun picking out the truck and 5er. You won't go wrong with any of the Montanas and most all the trucks will do the job.
t1mrtork is offline   Reply With Quote