View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 09:40 PM   #11
Montana Man
Montana Master

M.O.C. #21963
Born in '60. It seems people then placed a higher value on personal responsibility than people now. Ask not what your country can do for you, etc. We've had several discussions dreading the future of the grandkids. I wouldn't start over today for anything. We do enjoy many conveniences but a lot of it is merely a different way of doing things. I do however appreciate my microwave oven. I recall dad renting a travel trailer from a tool rental yard, clamp on bumper hitch and all. A fold down bunk bed, gas powered lights, and I had it made. These days the rv is a big rolling maintenance project but it makes momma happy and willing to go. The reason for rving remains the same. Go see new places, find beautiful places to be, and simply recharge a bit. I know one thing for sure. The Lord put me here at this time and I'm just passing through.