View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 09:35 AM   #34
DutchmenSport
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22835
Well, actually, I did not put 2-and-2 together until just now. Although I have water in my trailer tank, I've been wanting to sanatize the system. It has a faint taste of RV antifreeze, but no enough to quit using the water.

Anyway, all I need is a bottle of bleach and a decent warm day with no rain. But, since you mentioned this, I was at the grocery store this morning and there isn't a single bottle of bleach to be found anywhere. I'm still turning over in my head, I'm going to sanitize .... um.... but just now, reading this thread ... yea???? sanitize with WHAT?

Can one sanitize with cheap wine?

FYI, I had moonshine once when I lived in North Carolina. The guy took the moon shine from the still and gave me a drink. It about burned my gills off. He then took the same brew and put it the gas tank on his push lawn mower that was right there, and proceeded to mow his grass! I was dumbfounded.

He told me, he wasn't making "moonshine", he was making an alternative fuel!!! My next question was .... Yea, "fuel" for what... or who?

He laughed at me. Said if any revenuers came around, that was his story.
DutchmenSport is offline   Reply With Quote