View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 04:56 AM   #5
padredw
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2224
Send a message via Skype™ to padredw
I think I may qualify as an "oldie" even though I am still on the MOC forum only as a guest since we no longer own a Montana. We are still traveling (trips only, never full time) with a fifth-wheel.

I remember Glenn very well, and who could forget Steve Reigle. Steve is doing well, living in San Diego area. I keep in touch with him through Facebook. He was the first MOC hero member with more posts than anyone.

Carol and Al are still traveling, in fact still have a Montana (for the time at least). She and I are "kissing cousins". We are in regular contact. "OntMont" (John and Donna) live in Ontario. We have been with them on trips to that area and have seen them a few times since we first met in "The Valley." Havent heard from Helen Moll in a good while, but she and Bill are living in Florida unless that has changed since I last heard from them.

Speaking of Oldie: I will be 88 in October. We have recently returned from a trip to Colorado and New Mexico in our 5er and we have another trip planned to Rocky Mountain National Park in September. We are going to keep going as long as we have strength and will. The Lord has been exceedingly good to us. Thanks for the memories-- lots of other friends from the old days come to mind but I can't remember all the names and/or handles they used.
padredw is offline   Reply With Quote