View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 11:56 AM   #12
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Also, Dave (MontanaSky), Royal does have three axles, I believe, on their Toy Haulers to handle the extra weight of the rear garage and work bench area. Also, that's a little cheaper (but not much) than what I initially roughly figured. I knew their base was $166K. Then I went to their "Option" page w/o my calc and started saying, "OK... I want one of those, one of these...". Prices were ranging from 10K on the "these" to 5K on the "those". I roughly figured an extra $75K. You have about $50K. Then you have the sales tax...

Judy, what's a Motosat? I take it that is a "dome" satellite on top of an RV that automatically tracks your satellite while you are moving? Wow... even if you take corners like I do???

I've been looking at MH for a couple years before switching to 5vers. I really like the room. I was in a $2.5 mil Prevost a couple years ago and they are rather luxurious. I'd probably still go a 5ver... more room. And... unless I could just snap my fingers and have someone jump and fix anything and everything immediately with the coach, I'd really worry about maintenance.

Glenn, what good is money if you can't do something worthwhile with it? That would give me a real adrenaline rush to be able to do something like that for someone. "Old"?

*On Edit ~ Again I get my own page... It helps when you take up half a page with one post, though.
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote