View Single Post
Old 10-15-2022, 08:38 AM   #13
OldJimi
Established Member

M.O.C. #31788
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsb5717 View Post
For the signature go to the top left of this page to User CP. That will give you a menu including a Signature.

Is this trailer heavier than your previous setup? A different/rougher ride would be expected with more weight. Like many others here I use air bags for an adjustable ride. It feels quite smooth to me. Your rig is about 2000 lbs heavier than mine so you can adjust to what feels good to you.

The Super Lite hitch is a good one. However, it will void warranty for any frame issues should you have any. Only a standard fifth wheel hitch or a Goose Box will be acceptable to Lippert. I also have a B&W goose ball and find our Demco Recon hitch is a good fit for us. It works great and is also relatively easy to install/remove.

You'll get it all figured out...just keep after it.
Thanks, I'll work on the sig. I had read a response from Pullrite about Lippert voiding the frame warranty, I've seen that mentioned a couple times in different forums but haven't haven't been able to verify it, I searched. I did see that Lippert has a history of so many frame failures that they must have used every excuse in the books at least once.
My last 5er was several feet shorter and a couple of tons lighter, quite a bit of difference between the two, and I'm sure that contributes to the difference in feel.
OldJimi is offline   Reply With Quote