View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 05:49 AM   #52
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
A lot of the basis for my concern is that when I started shopping for a 5er, I spent over an hour with a factory rep from Keystone at an RV show. We talked about the new cap design along with a whole host of issues. When we talked about TV, he clearly told me that short box, 4x4, 3/4 pickups were the most popular on the road and they specifically designed all of their trailers to be pulled by this vast market"

Look at that statement again...he told no lies. They are the most popular on the road and they can pull any Montana. Nothing false there just not the entire story.. a good salesman.

I was not questioning anybodies statements or opinions. When I noted on the Ford Build your own truck site for theo8's we noted F-250 Max paylod 2280, GVWR 10000lbs F-350 SWD Max payload 3640 GVWR 11,500lbs..If the suspension was the difference my thought was..that is some suspension and why can't I order it on the F-250??? Maybe my eyeballs are getting old but when I look at a F-250 and a F-350 the 350 seems to be a all over bigger truck?? I find this conversation very interesting.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote