Thread: New arrival
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 01:16 PM   #1
PRAETUS

M.O.C. #19581
New arrival

Hello all,
I'm Tim and I full time with my wife Heather in Alaska in a 3790RD. I'm retired Navy, the wife works on base. We are currently the camp host on JBER (military base near anchorage). Not new to camping but new to the fifth wheel lifestyle. I find it hard to call this camping. This is a condo that's mobile if you ask me. Had the rig nearly a year with very few issues, pleasantly surprised at how she did through the winter. Just a little cheap skirting and a space heater and we are good to go, even down to the negative temps.
Can anyone direct me to where I can find more detailed schematics on my rig? I would like to modify the water pump to quiet it down (I know it's inherently noisy) just like to get a mat under and try to reduce the vibration noise, would even consider some noise baffling to absorbed some of the racket. It's not normally an issue but the wife works nights and sleeps during the day so I either use no water during the day or figure out a solution. I have figured that the pump is under the linen cabinet between the shower and the commode, just can't figure how to access it easily.
Thank you all in advance.
PRAETUS is offline   Reply With Quote