View Single Post
Old 08-04-2005, 03:18 AM   #1
Old GI
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4308
Old GI, new member

Hi everyone, we have a 2005 Montana 2955 we brought it home on 1 January this year, our tow vehicle is a 2005 Ford F-350, DRW 6.0 turbo diesel crew cab with the Tow Boss package and a 4.30 differential, we have a reese 16k mount and we love the whole package. The Montana is excellent quality and the F-350 is great, but then I'm a Ford truck fan. I was in the U.S. Army from 1957 to 1980, then I did another 21 year with a Federal Government Agency. I semi retired in 2001 and still work 12 hours per week. Why?, well we have a wonderful little 8 year old grandson that we have had since he was nine months old, no retirement for a while I guess, also no regrets. My wonderful wife and I have been married for 45 years, we have three children (44,40,38)(Army brats) and ten grandchildren and live in East central Florida one mile in from the Intra coastal waterway, the whole gang lives within two mile of us so we can't get lonely. We do love camping and take our rig out every chance we get. Most of our trips so far have been local in Brevard County, Florida with a couple of trips to Orlando for the required Disney visits, if you haven't been to Ft. Wilderness Campground you are missing out on the nicest campgound we have ever stayed in.

Old GI is offline   Reply With Quote