View Single Post
Old 03-31-2023, 08:46 AM   #10
432bartman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
Thanks for all your help. I found the LED accent lights, security light, and front docking light are on a 15 amp fuse #9 marked... outside/accent lights. I located the wire that feeds them, and it appears that someone on the assembly line had a different idea as to how they should be wired, and wired them 12VDC Hot. With no switch. We chose Cobalt full body paint on our unit, and I don't know if the painting part of the assembly maybe affected the final wiring. Anyway, I will add the switch myself. And again I appreciate all of the help.

Unbelievable it left the factory like that and "NOBODY" noticed the lights were always on. Glad you are able to handle it yourself. If you had to take it in, you wouldn't see your rig for 4 months.
2019 Keystone Montana 3560RL, 2020 Chevy 2500 HD, Firestone airbags, Air Lift wireless compressor, Curt gooseneck, 20K Reese Goosebox, TST-507, USMC combat vet & retired LEO. Robert, Anika, Breanna, Dylan (daughter-in-law Stephanie). & our Great Pyrenees Layla
432bartman is offline   Reply With Quote