View Single Post
Old 02-09-2023, 09:02 AM   #101
Foldbak
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30417
Quote:
Originally Posted by 432bartman View Post
My trip didn't even start yet, and my refrigerator decided to go bonkers. I have a Norcold 4 door fridge, model #2118. Well yesterday I got our trailer from storage and turned everything on, which included the fridge, so it could cool down before we leave tomorrow on the 9th. Hooked up to shore power, my fridge audio alarm went off and was throwing multiple codes, but still cooling. The audio alarm would not go off, even with the magnet reset trick. Both batteries showing 14+ volts. After tearing into the mother board for the fridge, the two fuses were fine as long as the 3V fuses externally. All the interior fuses and relays were fine, which steered me to the only possibility that the mother board was shot. I was very fortunate to have an RV supply shop nearby that had a replacement board. $220.00 later I was up and running. The part number for this board by Norcold is: 637082, and lists for around $135.00, which you can buy on line. I didn't have the time to wait and needed it ASAP. Always something.............. Oh when changing the board, make sure you turn everything off, including the main power switch, relays, so you don't arc something and accidentally fry the new board why switching over all the connectors. Happy trails

https://www.buyautotruckaccessories....xoC67kQAvD_BwE
Dam that would suck! My rig is always plugged in so I test and turn on everything a week prior. I clicked on the link and it looks like you got the last one! LOL