View Single Post
Old 11-23-2021, 06:33 AM   #6
DutchmenSport
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22835
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin J View Post
I think it might be the leak from the freshwater tank. Check to see the water level on the tank. If it shows any decrease then we can confirm that to repair the tank as soon as possible
I doubt very much the tank is leaking, at least not through the vent. The tank is much lower in the camper... between the main trailer frames. Water does not leak uphill. I can't imagine there is anything wrong with the actual tank.

If water is coming out that vent, there is only one way for that to happen. The water tank is completely full and water is still entering the tank, pushing water under pressure out that vent. There no pressure in the tank, that's what the vent is for, to prevent pressure from happening and to prevent a vacuum from happening when water is extracted from the tank. But if water is being pushed uphill into that vent, then water is being pumped into the tank somehow.

Check your connections and valve switches and make sure you do not have winterizing switched on, or you are switched to fill the fresh water tank.
DutchmenSport is offline   Reply With Quote