View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 09:43 AM   #18
Steve and Susie
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12618
Congrats and welcome. We purchased our Monty in Florida and 100 miles up the road to Michigan blew the first tire. There was a Discouont Tire at the next exit so the road service wrecker followed us there, and lo and behold there was a campground right next door, to the Cracker Barrel, between the campground and tire store. Next morning, Saturday I called over there and the manager said they were booked up. I explained we were trying to get to Michigan as fast as possible as Susie's Aunt was dieing and the Family had been called in. He asked where I was, then said send your Family over to Cracker Barrel, come over here and I'll show you where to park. Parked the 5th wheel and went to Cracker Barrel and before I was done eating the tire manager came in and said your ready for the road, with 5 brand new Load Range E, 10 ply tires. We have Discount Tires on all of our vehicles, and would recommend them to everyone. Their road service replacement plans are unbeatable. Enjoy your Monty, e have had 4 other RV'd before this one, and I doubt we would ever trade up, this one has absolutely everything we would ever want we think. Love our Monty. Happy Camping and come in often and share your travels. Happy Trails, Steve and Susie
Steve and Susie is offline   Reply With Quote