View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 04:50 PM   #13
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Monti and JoAnn, you are doing the right thing in researching before buying. I am a bit behind on reading this forum and have not read all the replies. I hope I am not just duplicating what others have said.

First of all, in my opinion your truck will easily handle any Montana. Second, the other brand fifthwheels you mentioned are good brands. I don't think you could go wrong with any of those you are considering. However.... Montana is the number one seller in North America for the last five years in a row. A brand can lead in sales for a year or two but to continue to be the top seller and to command top prices for used rigs, well, there has to be a reason for that.

As for us, we bought our first new Montana in January, 2001. We ordered a new one in 2003, taking delivery in July of that year. We still have that one and if there's another fifthwheel in our future I cannot imagine it being anything but a Montana. We've been fulltiming in this one for three years and two months and still think we made the right decision.

Whatever you decide, I hope you get many years of enjoyment from it.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote