View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 08:07 AM   #13
BB_TX
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
My four living room 12 volt lights didn’t work. I checked the switch and it was ok. I pulled the converter cover off and found that there was a couple of ground wire screws were loose. Tightened them up and they now work.
It is a good idea to open up the distribution panels for both the 120 vac and the 12 vdc power (after disconnecting the power cord from park pedestal) and tightening all screw connections on the circuit breakers, fuses, neutral buss bars, and ground buss bars. Loose wire connections are a common issue.

The LED blown fuse indicators will not illuminate unless that circuit is connected to a load to supply a ground source for the LED. For example, if a fuse for a light is blown and the light bulb is good, the LED will illuminate due to a very small amount of current draining thru the light bulb filament to ground. But if the bulb is burned out, there is no path to ground for the LED and it will not illuminate even though the fuse is blown. Electricity requires a completed path to ground.
BB_TX is offline   Reply With Quote