Thread: Palm Trees
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2006, 04:04 PM   #2
Kathi
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3113
When we got here to Montana in November I had to go to Lowes a lot for odds and ends. The closer it got to Christmas they started putting all their Christmas stuff on sale to get rid of it. I was looking at the trees and low and behold there were these 2 7' palm trees. They were marked $89.00 each. I wasn't going to pay that for them that was for sure. The next time I went in they were marked all the way down to $30. each...I grabbed them. I thought because I am a huge fan of the flamingo (I have a lighted one, ask Margee) that the trees would look great here in Montana on our patio in the summer. When Paul saw them he was really excited because he said he remembered someone had some on the MOC and thought they were really cool. I didn't know it was gofnut though...Well now we have a set of palm trees and a bright pink flamingo that bobs it head when plugged in...I still want Margee's grass umbrella though!!! That would just make my whole theme of Florida in the summer...DON'T YOU THINK MARGEE?
Kathi is offline   Reply With Quote