View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 09:09 AM   #5
trlrboy
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7697
I have the 2010 3400RL Hickory Edition and we have had very few problems in the 5 times we've had it out.

The screen door was slightly out of alignment but I was able to fix that myself by adjusting the screws on the hinge.

The screws that hold the bottom frame of the shower door were just regular sheet metal screws and they were rusty almost immediately. I replaced them with annodized screws after cleaning the rust out.

Other than that, nothing was wrong or installed improperly. The vacuum works well and the small spinning suction head we had on an older vacuum for the house fit perfectly. Without something to spin against the carpet you will not get all the dirt out with suction alone. I think you can buy one as an accessory if you look at the paperwork that comes with the vacuum.

The fireplace is great. Puts out enough heat to warm the entire trailer at about 45º outside. I think if it got down below that we would either need another small electric heater or turn on the furnace. The "flames" are very nice at night while watching TV. The flame speed and the light level of the "fire" are both adjustable.

The gelcoat? It's shiny.

One other thing. If you get a 2nd A/C in the bedroom you might not be able to fit a Wingman digital add-on to the TV antenna due to space restrictions on the roof.
trlrboy is offline   Reply With Quote