View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 06:54 AM   #12
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We actually had one major problem with ours early on" The meltdown" which in turn caused a domino effect on other 12V items over the next several months. The melt down was caused by poor workmanship and poor quality control and did not have to happen. It has happened( fire in the front compartment) to others on this forum and other forums. We always reported our failures small and large so that others might be able to avoid them. That gave the appearance that we had a lot of problems and we did but most of them were minor to sort of minor.They all occurred in the first year of ownership (06) and were all corrected under keystone warranty. We had a black tank failure and a leaking hydraulic line in
07,08 both corrected under extended warranty. We have been relatively trouble free since Aug of 08. Wellll the little emergency light fell off the side of the island on the way back from Florida. We and others use these things in a matter they were not designed to be used. We use our hard..lots on living in it time and lots of road miles. Dean I think is the execption but that does him no good. We know Dean and we know his probems are real. Andddd/Our 3400's have a build date so close that they may have been on the line the same week...go figure... I wold like tosee that book but I undestand they are expensive.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote