View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 11:41 AM   #18
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
lwcdg

I agree with you on more than a couple of points, but these in particular

1.) Greed will get us every time.

2.) Many Americans are basing their opinions on the 30 second sound bites fed to them by the news media. We all do it, yes, we do. And, if you knew more about a subject and then listened to the 30 second sound bites you would be appalled at the absurd comments being sprewed forth as fact.

3.) I still don't understand why we can give the banking industry how many billions, and no accounting for it, and thier execs are still flying the private jets around and getting some kind of bonuses, with the name changed, but, the auto industry was given chump change when compared, the jets are gone and they will account for every penny. Almost makes ya wonder who has it in for the Big 3?? And WHY???

4.) UAW unions have already done a lot of cutting of wages, but, ohhhhhh, no one reports that. Anyone every hear of two tier wages in the Big 3?? No?? Why not?? I surely don't have the answers.

OHHHHH, but, I am listening to the 30 second sound bites, so that is probably wrong, eh??

Disclaimers:

1.) Al is a Ford Motor Company hourly skilled maintenance retiree.

2.) I am returning to the snow bank to hide my head in, this is too complicated for 30 second sound bites.
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote