View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 01:53 PM   #12
ols1932
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1944
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by TheCoachPotatoes

Before we went on our most recent trip from New York to Florida, a friend offered to lend me his TrailerSaver Hitch. At first I was hesitant, but decided to take him up on his offer. After doing so, I'm going to have a hard time going back to my old hitch. It truly irons out a lot of the shock. We left items out on the bath sink, hand soap, toothbrush holder etc.,things we usually put away, and most everything stayed in place, without securing them. It handled the bumpiest roads (I-88). This tells me that it is taking a lot of the shock off the frame of the unit. One of the hardest things to get used to is looking in the mirror and seeing the trailer floating up and down. I have no experience with any pin box applications, so I can't comment on that. However, after seeing this hitch perform, anyone doing long trips of any kind, should seriously look into this hitch as it is truly worth it's cost.

Al
Ditto. Our three years of experience with this hitch backs up everything you have said, Al.

Orv
ols1932 is offline   Reply With Quote