Thread: Front Feet
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 04:35 PM   #21
jackel1959
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2471
John,
If you haven't done it already, re-check the connections on the auto reset breaker and the switches the landing gear and stabilizers are powered through. It might not make any sense but you may want to also consider replacing the auto reset breaker for the landing gear and stabilizers. I had one for my slides that was cracked and would kick off intermittently when I operated the slides. You should be able to pick up the breaker at just about any auto parts store. The amperage should be labeled on the breaker. Just a thought.

Intermittent electrical problems are some of the worst and most frustrating. It could still have something to do with the remote receiver. You may want to think about giving Lippert a call and explain to them what is going on. Maybe they have some other ideas.
Jack