View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 04:41 AM   #21
HomeOnTheRoad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1104
I am glad to see you have decided to stay a member. We try very hard to keep MOC a helpful place and an enjoyable place.

There are some pointers that might help understand why some posts are moved or seem to be ignored.

If someone posts a question about something in a thread that is about something else, not too many people will see that question. It is better to start a new thread so everyone sees the topic. You will get more replies that way.

The forum about HEY KEYSTONE! / What I'd like to say if... is a forum that Keystone people read. They have put many of the suggestions in that forum into the Montanas. We try very hard to keep that forum on topic. If someone posts a different topic in a thread we will move or delete that post depending on which is appropriate.

Nobody is intentionally ignored, at least I have never seen that happen. Sometimes it takes awhile before someone who can help sees the question.

Thank you for being understanding. We are trying to make this a good place to be.
HomeOnTheRoad is offline   Reply With Quote