View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 12:15 AM   #16
whutfles
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17319
We have one of those. My wife bought it many years ago, used it a couple of weeks and there it sat. It is constructed really well. It has 4 legs, each connected with a spring so they can be pulled out of their pipe mounting but still hangs on the pipe. There is a tall pipe railing to hold onto while using it which detaches for storage. This thing isn't lite - 30 lbs. The trampoline frame circle does fold in half but that makes it about 8-9 inches thick.

I've used it. I think my joints felt better after using it. But I would have to seriously question the weight reducing effect of using it. Other than flexing your muscles to stiffen your body every time you come down and maybe a little upward push with your toes, I think the trampoline does most of the work. A little increase in your heart rate, a little faster breathing and maybe improved balance.

This is the kind of optional equipment that should be in that compartment where the exterrior TV is. Open the door, it should fold out with 2 legs that sit on the ground (under the awning). The other side would be connected by a hinge to the frame. Easy Peasy like that Team Montana Guy says.
whutfles is offline   Reply With Quote