View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 06:38 PM   #18
rldriver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2801
Quote:
quote:[i]

Dick--Is your 12,500# with or without your personal cargo? And please remind me whether you went with the dual pane windows.

Wish I'd weighed my rig before loading it up to see it's true dry weight, but then I had my gear in it before Camping World finally put in the 2d AC and washer/dryer in the correct rig. LOL!!!!
David, the 12,500 was a gross dry weight on the way home from the dealer with 3/4 tank of fresh water, dual pane windows and slide toppers. This also was very close to the dry weight listed on the inside of the kitchen cupboard. I will be getting a fully loaded weight in about 45 days as we sold our home in 10 days and am now getting ready to sell what the kids don't take and loading up the Big Sky for the next part of our lives. Keep your fingers crossed that we don't have any problems with the buyer and closing. Jackie will retire at the end of April so I guess we will be called "work campers" for this fall and winter. We have a spot reserved at a local RV park (Oasis) so will move there after Labor day and get settled in for a long cold winter.
rldriver is offline   Reply With Quote