View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 09:02 PM   #49
Kruskop's
Established Member

M.O.C. #22567
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockDr View Post
Looking for a Keystone 5th wheel to full time in. I have a GMC 2500hd diesel that the tow rating is 15,200 lbs. I want to use this truck as my tow vehicle. Looking for something 35 feet or longer that my truck can safely pull. Would prefer a Montana but don’t think my truck is big enough. I’ve looked at some High Countrys but am wondering if the quality is good and would hold up to full timing. Just wife and I. No pets. Appreciate some feedback please. Doesn’t have to be new but no older than 2016.
We tow our 2018 Montana 3931fb fifthwheel with our 2015 Chevy 2500HD LTZ and have had no issues. We do not have air shocks and RV sits level and pulls effortlessly. We are very pleased. Owned a previous 2013 Montana 3402RL fifthwheel and took it to Tennessee, California, and Texas over the mountains again with ease. We love the diesel brake tow mode because we set it and forget it. In our opinion there’s nothing like the duramax Chevy 2500HD diesel truck for towing. We also utilize the Andersen style hitch.
Kruskop's is offline   Reply With Quote