Thread: Thanks Keystone
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2005, 01:47 PM   #1
ken
Montana Master

M.O.C. #345
Thanks Keystone

This is our second Montana and we have had good luck with both. Our new 2005 3475 was delivered in January 2005. Our first run was to Florida for two months in mid Feb. The only minor problems we have had are: The electric side of the hot water did not work. As such, I had it fixed and will turn in the bill to our dealer (burned out elements). Some one turned it on without water before we picked it up. The second thing, two of the day/nite drapes came apart and we repaired them. The last thing we have noticed was two hot water connections were loose and driping. Both will be fixed when we get home with hot tub sealer we use around the filters at 104 degrees.. The expansion of the plastic pipes leaked under the tub and and the bathroom when they are warm with the hot water. All I am saying is a little effort when putting these items together, it would be a better RV. We went through the checklist that I downloaded from the MOC web and the dealer worked with me. All of these items above are minor and we thank you for our Montana.
Ken and Velda Taylor
Dahlgren Va (now Wachula FL)
2005 3475 Montana
2000 Ford F350 Diesel
ken is offline   Reply With Quote