View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 10:42 AM   #46
Phil P
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11206
richfaa you miss the point.

I have not had but 1 component problem that wasn’t the result of Keystones improper or unfinished installation and all but the one was corrected by me because the dealer didn’t even have a technician that was able to make sure the appliance was plugged in.

On top of that all of the component manufacturers except Lippert went out of their way to help me. They sent me wiring and installation diagrams, spent time on the phone going thru trouble shooting until we found the problem etc.

The bottom line is if Keystone and Lippert had acted like the component manufacturers I wouldn’t be complaining.

In the car case where my wife ask the service manager about using the Lemon Law it was the dealer that got on the phone and wrote letters to the manufacturer and got the refund for her.

The result of the dealer’s actions is I wrote them a check for $11,999.00 in addition to the $20,000 they refunded me for the bigger car she picked out.

Have you got the idea yet had the dealer acted in a professional manner I should have never had to talk to Keystone. Had Keystone’s customer service conducted themselves in a professional manner instead of lying about them not having a service facility and stood behind their product I would be talking a much different story.

Phil P
If you get a page not available then remove the "s" after HTTP
Phil P is offline   Reply With Quote